"The Road to Licensure"
Cathy Atkins, JD
Deputy Executive Director
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Light breakfast and refreshements will be provided
Workshop hours available
(pending supervisor approval)
Palm Desert Recovery Center
73733 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
(Corner of Fred Waring and San Pascual)
Contact: Jeff Brosnan LMFT at 760-219-1704
for more information about the site.
Cathy Atkins, JD will provide an instructional guide of the laws and regulations surrounding the process of trainee to intern - to applicant - to LMFT including discussion of hours' breakdown and forms.
This workshop is designed to help attendees:
1. Describe the laws and regulations during the trainee process of an LMFT.
2. Explain the laws and regulations as they apply from trainee to intern as they pertain to the LMFT process.
3. Summarize the laws and regulations from intern to LMFT.
4. Describe the breakdown of hours needed during the LMFT process.
5. Discuss Forms to be completed during the LMFT process.
Everyone is welcome, including students, prelicensed members, licensed members, and supervisors.
There will be networking opportunities as well.