Navigating the Road to Licensure
(A Pre-licensed workshop)
2 CE ’s
Saturday, October 2, 2021
10:00 am - Noon via Zoom
Desert CAMFT members - Free
Non-members - $10
Luke M. Martin, Esq, CAMFT Staff Attorney
Assisted by Dr. Christie Kederian, CAMFT Educational Outreach Liaison
• Counting to 3,000: Overview of the Regulations and Procedures for Counting Hours
• The Trainee ’s Journey: Supervised Experience Requirements for Trainees•.
• The Post-Grad Applicant ’s Journey: Supervised Experience Requirements for Post-Grad Applicants
• The Associate ’s Journey: Supervised Experience Requirements for Associates
• Supervisor Requirements
• The Licensing Examinations
• Employment of Pre-Licensees
• Pre-Licensee Advertising
After registering, you will receive a link after you register for the workshop and that link will be used to join the Zoom presentation on the day of the workshop.
A course evaluation will be sent after the workshop. Returned evaluations are required for the CE certificate.
Luke Matthew Martin, Esq., a member of the State Bar of California since 2011, joined CAMFT as a Staff Attorney in 2019. He holds a Master of Business Administration with honors and a Juris Doctorate Degree specializing in Child, Family and Elder Law with honors. Prior to coming to CAMFT, Luke ran a private practice focusing on civil litigation and represented several businesses with annual revenues in the millions. He has been recognized by the State Bar of California with the Wiley E. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services for his legal assistance in helping victims of domestic violence. In addition to his work at CAMFT, Luke is an adjunct professor for several universities lecturing on political science and business law and sits on University of Arizona ’s Faculty Senate.